Friday 15 June 2012

YOU HAVE WON MY HEART


There was a time that i used to think
 that i have lost my faith in love 
and the burden of life seemed too heavy to me,
 as I was too lonely to lift it alone.
 Loneliness was not an option
 but more like an addiction for me.
 Eventhough i never enjoyed it
 but that was a thing better suited to my aching heart.
 As I neither expected nor wanted anyone 
to peep into my dark depths.
But it was only till the moment I found you.
The haunting darkness was never my companion anymore,
 as I ceased embracing it coz I choosed to be in your embrace.

My angel you are my sweet addiction
 who resurrected my faith in the bonding of love ,
the bonding which combines our hearts despite the distance
 and you made me feel better by every passing moment ,
oh gosh baby i wish i could explain how much I love you,
 but all I wanna let you know is that,
 I would never let your heart break,
 as you are my only angel who sooths my soul.
A competition is never worthy enough to decide your angelic charm coz you have already won my heart.
Coz the moment I met you,
 I just fell in love with you
 and thats the best thing that ever happened to me till date.
My darling there is no sweeter feeling to be in love with you
 and being loved by you,
 as I consider myself lucky to be the man of your choice .
I must confess that, 
"I have never loved anyone so passionately the way i love you and never felt more higher after being loved by you"

No comments:

Post a Comment