Thursday 21 June 2012

IF YOU LOVE ME TOO THEN YOUR CHOICE WON'T BE WRONG


there is always one thing hidden in my heart
and I want only you to reveal it,
I wanna let you know how i feel for you,
as I don't wanna conceal it.
honey i love you from the core of my heart,
and I just want you to feel it,
YEAH!
time comes and passes by,
seasons are meant to change around,
but there is one thing thing that will never change,
is my loyalty to you.
as you can count on me to share your life with me,
baby just hold my hands and walk this path with me,
I know you are scared to do so,
but I am there to keep you safe.
as all that I feel for you is that I love and care for you,
till the death do us apart.
once you are ready for it,
then I can offer you the promise,
that I'll never break,,YEAH!
baby I won't force you to believe me,
as I let you decide,
on your own.
but if you choose to walk this path with me then I am sure
that your choice won't be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment