Friday 15 June 2012

MY COMPASSION


Baby i wanna treat you,
 even better than the way,
 you actually deserve.
I wish to hold you in my arms
 whenever you wish to feel my warmth.
I'll always there to hold you high,
to steal your pain away whenever you feel low.
baby you are always on my mind;
 and you rule my heart.
 You are the finest wine sent to me;
 from the heaven by the will of god.
and there is no sweeter addiction for me
 than your love.
I wanna love you with the passion you truely deserve
 and you are the shining star i always observe.
baby i wanna dance with you,
 in the music of the drops of Rain,
 falling on the orchard of our paradise.
you are my pleasure and the only treasure 
that i wish to protect with all my life.
your voice has been the sweetest music to my ears,
 and i wanna hear nothing else other than you,
 coz all I ever truely loved is you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment