Friday 15 June 2012

'COZ I LOVE YOU


The sun sets to bring on the greetings to the evening, 
as i still await for you to join me by my side
 and watch the beautiful view,
 of the setting sun across the meadows,
even though i am alone here
 but still I keep your memories with me
 deep in my heart
 and whenever I need to smile
I just close my eyes just to see your lovely smiling face
 with your rosy lips.
I wish to put my lips on them and smell your fragrance
 as sweet as flowers.
 and i wish to feel your heartbeat
to hear you calling out for my name
 with a beaming smile on your face.
 I wish to escape with you
 far from every hindrance and interference disturbing our romance.
as you are the only one I truely love.
 and I wish to be with you
 till I breath my last
 be it for some decades or just a day,
 but i wish to spend my life with you
.coz I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment