Friday 15 June 2012

I WISH


All i ever wish is to be by your side.
Till my last breath.
And i will still love you even while in the grave we're buried underneath.
I don't wan't to kiss the venomous lips of solitude.
As i dream to be in your arms as soon as possible.
I don't want to scorch in those infernal flames anymore.
As i wish to drench in the shower of your love.
Your dimpled smile is my priceless treasure.
Making you happy is my only pleasure.
I wish to spread my wings and hold you in my arms,
 to fly away from the pain of this cruel world.
Please belive me try to feel me.
Its just only your love that can heal me.
You are my angel of love.
The true guardian of my heart.
You are my only addiction.
And my love there is no contradiction.
Its just your voice that shows me the way along those lonesome roads.
And to get to you i'll fight against all odds.
Coz i have loved you and i always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment