Tuesday 1 May 2012

YOU ARE THE ONE

When I am alone,
And the darkness collides,
With my eyes.
I wish I could run for the light,
And look up to the sky.
I seek the help from stars,
But they won’t heal my scars.
As I walk on a different road,
Deserted by the world long ago.
I traveled all the paths and all the roads,
To get a glimpse of your smile.
To live and treasure this moment
I can walk a million miles.
As my way gets longer
my love for you gets stronger.
I love to fee this way,
The addiction of this sweetest pain.
With the brightness of your eyes,
I can see the beginning of a new sunrise.
I can walk this lonesome path,
By thinking of those sweet memories,
That you have given to me.
All that I ever know,
Is that I love you the most.
No matter where I have gone
No matter where I am lost,
But I’ll be back to you,
When you call me.
O you are the one

No comments:

Post a Comment