Wednesday 16 May 2012

YOU ARE THE CHARM OF ALL THOSE SEASONS

YOU ARE THE CHARM OF ALL THOSE SEASONS
Come to me like you did before,
Heal me like you did before.
Touch my soul deep inside,
To wipe off my pain.
Which was on my fate,
Stuck like a stain.
Can’t wait any longer,
To look for you.
You are like the first rain.
Falling from the summer worn skies.
The thunder of dark clouds
embarks upon the cool wind breeze,
as it showers on us
and spreads smiles on our faces.
You are the one who makes me feel,
That the world is such a wonderful place,
When you are with me.
I must say you are the one,
And I love you its true.
You remind me of cold winters,
When folks sit closely around burning wooden splinters.
And I crave to be close with you.
You are the one who makes me feel,
That love does exist,
When you are with me.
You are my lively breeze of the springs.
I feel like playing on guitars and pull the strings.
You are the music so enchanting,
And kissing life in me.
Times may change now and then,
But we don’t know what will happen
How and when.
Nothing might be forever
But my love for you will cease never.
O my love
You are the charm of all those seasons.
And to live without you
I have no reason.
You fill the life on my deserted roads.
Till I had you in my life.
I walked as I had no directions.
Your words to me
Are just like heaven’s interactions.
You mean a whole lot to me,
And I see no life without you.
And my love and all the feelings are all true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment