Tuesday 1 May 2012

NO MATTER

I love you no matter what.


No matter how much pain
My fate relents on me,
No matter how much sufferings,
I have to go through.
My love for you won’t change ever.
Deep down in my heart
I hold the love for you forever.
Down there in darkest corners,
I am beaten down battered and bruised.
But I won’t give it up,
To love you forever.
I don’t care what fate decides for me.
I don’t care how this life seems to be.
But I won’t back down in this pain or grief.
I wish to rise,
Spread out my wings and fly,
And reach to the highest sky.
But I wish you to trust me and hold my hands,
As we together touch the sky.
I wish to hold you in my arms
No matter if agony comes pounding
In filthy numerous swarms.
I believe one day we could be together.
In each others’ embrace and parted never

No comments:

Post a Comment