Monday 7 May 2012

MY SHINING STAR

MY SHINING STAR
Sometimes I wish that I could fly.
Set all my dreams to reach the sky.
I wish to soar so high
And want to see you from the sky.
I wish to watch you go along those roads.
I want to see you doing all those things,
Which you often use to do.
As I love to love you like the way you are.
You are my shining star of my sky.
You are the freshness of a new day,
O yeah!
I love to see you like the way you smile.
I love the way you laugh.
This helps me to go on,
Even if my way is tough.
You help me going on against all odds.
I wish to join you on those once lost roads.
Sometimes I wish that I could fly.
Set all my dreams to reach the sky.
I wish to see you,
How you make things going.
You fill this emptiness,
which I was not showing.
This life can’t be so good,
Without you my love.
You are like the light in the darkness
Where I was lost.
This is how I understand,
That living life with you,
Is such a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment